C&E Advanced with Hexylresorcinol and Silymarin 1.0 oz
Strengthen, smooth and protect skin while dramatically reducing the appearance of discoloration. This advanced, anhydrous corrective antioxidant contains therapeutic levels of hexylresorcinol (1%), a powerful skin-brightening agent; silymarin (1%), a potent antioxidant; and maximum vitamin concentrations: 20% vitamin C and 5% vitamin E.
- L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (20%) – an antioxidant and matrix metalloproteinase inhibitor (MMPi) that is pure vitamin C; it minimizes the appearance of fine lines and
wrinkles while promoting an even skin tone.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E) (5%) – a lipid-soluble antioxidant vitamin and emollient ingredient.
- Hexylresorcinol (1%) – an age-fighting anti-glycation agent that brightens and promotes an even skin tone while reducing future discoloration.
- Silymarin (1%) – a powerful antioxidant derived from milk thistle that has skin-calming and brightening benefits and helps fight free radical damage.
- After cleansing, toning and applying any PCA SKIN® treatment serums, apply to the face and neck in the morning.
- Patients might experience a slight tingling sensation upon application.
- Follow with the appropriate PCA SKIN broad spectrum SPF product in the daytime and moisturizer in the evening.